- Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring.
- Misuse may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- This site is used for designated educational and departmental purposes.
- University Standard Administrative Procedure 29.01.03.M0.02, Rules for Responsible Computing apply.
The Texas A&M Health Clinical Learning Resource Center (CLRC) trains and educates health care students with the latest tools and technology in a hospital environment to address the shortage of health care providers throughout Texas and across the nation.
The CLRC has locations in Bryan, Houston, Temple, Dallas, and Round Rock, Texas.
The CLRC specifically serves the College of Medicine, College of Nursing, the Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy, and School of Public Health as well as other health professionals associated with Texas A&M Health.
The CLRC has a Standardized Patient Program, which provides students with opportunities to develop their clinical skills. Standardized patients are individuals carefully chosen to portray patients with specific medical conditions and includes individuals from infancy through retirement. For more information visit our website at https://health.tamu.edu/clrc/index.html